Choose a Cruise
The health and safety of our guests and crew is our utmost priority – with that in mind please be aware of the following prior to cruising with us:
- Passenger capacity limited with social distancing.
- As per Federal Mandate all guests ages 2 and up must wear face coverings at all times. (except when eating or drinking)
- Purchasing tickets online or by phone is encouraged.
- Please maintain proper social distancing with other passengers.
- Please be mindful of signs on board as well as the Captain’s safety announcements.
- While not required top side, you are encouraged to wear face covering for other’s protection. Our crew will have their faces covered for your protection.
- If you or any other members of your group are not feeling well, please cruise with us at a later date.
- Our staff is screened every morning and will be performing extra sanitizing procedures on all vessel surfaces.
About the Rovers
The Victory Rover can accommodate up to 149 guests. We have a climate-controlled main cabin with large picture windows and ample comfortable seating. More seating is available on our open-air bow and top deck. A large portion of our top deck has an awning to provide shade. In our main cabin, we offer restrooms as well as a fully stocked ship store and bar with all your favorite refreshments and souvenirs. The captain provides a fascinating and entertaining commentary over our professional-quality sound system.
The American Rover is one of the area’s most popular venues for private parties — corporate events, weddings, rehearsal dinners, reunions, birthday bashes, promotions, retirements, and any event that deserves to be memorable. A complete line of catering, bar service, and entertainment is available. The American Rover is Coast Guard certified and inspected to carry up to 129 passengers. She is 135 feet in length and is a three-masted topsail schooner. There is ample comfortable seating with shade topside.